- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice OR Orange Juice (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp Maple syrup OR Zylitol Maple Syrup
- Kale- enough for 1 small salad
- 1 egg
- OPTIONAL ingredients:
- Green Apple
- Cheddar Cheese
- Turkey Bacon
- Peppers, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and maple syrup. Pour mixture over kale and with your hands, massage into kale. Kale is very hard and it needs to be broken down, so don't be afraid to really "squeeze" the dressing in there good!
- Add any of the optional items that you would like on your salad. Top with an egg of your choice; I like a fried sunny side up egg. ENJOY!!