Recipe Modified; original Recipe by Maria Emmerich
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese or coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp Ricotta Cheese or coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp. Xylitol, Swerve, Erythritol OR 1 drop of Stevia Glycerite
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup or less of Xylitol Maple Syrup (Nature's Hollow) get at better health or on-line
- Blend ricotta cheese, cream cheese and sweetener until very smooth. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, put your frozen blueberries and Xylitol maple syrup in and simmer.
- In another bowl beat egg, almond milk and coconut flour into a smooth batter. Lightly grease bottom of a pan with coconut oil. Pour in batter and roll to cover bottom of pan. When batter solidify, gently turn with a spatula. Cook till light golden. Place on plate and spread cheese filling in the middle and roll up. Top with your blueberry syrup and enjoy......It is Amazing!!